Monday, April 19, 2010

Biking Buddies!

David is such a trooper. He really gets me off my butt. When I tell him I want to start doing something he makes sure that I stick with it, at least for awhile. Look at us!



Not the most attractive pictures but we were out there moving and loving the outdoors. It was a beautiful weekend and we took advantage of it. Then, the next day we went to the gym for a Lift Class (weights) and he made us ride to and from the gym on the bikes. I was so angry at first because I just wanted to drive there. I knew it would be dark after wards and I would be really tired but he made me do it anyway. When it was all said and done, I was so glad that we did that and we plan to do it again soon but it has been raining for the past few days, pfft... I hate starting something new, getting excited and then something happens to get me off track. It seems to happen every time.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on getting out there and doing it.

    Everyone gets off track...the trick is getting back on once you have...

    Hope it sticks...Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is more like one step forward and two steps back but I know that it will even out then turn for the better so I am hopeful!

    ReplyDelete